Kahului Auto Rentals is located near the Kahului international airport (OGG), so we offer a free shuttle service
If you are renting for 3 days or longer, shuttle service is free, otherwise, there is a small fee of
Cars also can be conveniently picked up at Kahului Airport for an extra fee of $10.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and JCB as payment.
You must have a credit card in the same name as your driver's license to rent. PRE-PAID
credit cards are NOT accepted!
Though our cars may not always be perfect on the outside as they are middle aged cars, they are
clean, reliable running, and maintained with extraordinary attention and routine safety evaluations,
If an occasional problem were to occur on the road, you can call us 24-hours and we'll gladly come
to your rescue immediately.
- No mileage restrictions.
- We require a security deposit in the form of a credit card on file.
- Payment for rental is collected at the time the vehicle is taken out.
Policies and Suitability of Operation
Vehicle renter must be at least 21 years old and have a U.S., Canadian or International Driver's
License, as well as proof of insurance on a personal vehicle.
Car Usage Agreement
Please return the interior of the car as clean as you found upon your arrival. Please don’t leave any
debris, food, candies. Try to avoid mud and stains. Be sure to leave the gas tank full. There is a
minimum charge of $25 for partially filled gas tanks.
No driving off pavement allowed. We will charge up to $500 for driving of the
If you purchase CDW, we waive our right to collect from you for a portion of Physical Damage to the
Vehicle. We will not waive this right if damage to the Vehicle:
- is caused by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driving license is
suspended in any jurisdiction;
- is caused by anyone under the influence of drug or alcohol;
- is caused by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false,
fraudulent or misleading information;
- occurs while the Vehicle is used during the commission of any crime, other than a minor traffic
- occurs while carrying persons or property for hire, while pushing or towing anything, during any
race, speed test or contest, or, while teaching anyone to drive;
- results from carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel;
- is caused by driving on unpaved roads;
- occurs while transporting more persons than the Vehicle has seat belts, while carrying persons
outside the passenger compartment, or while transporting children without approved child safety
seats as required by law;
- occurs when the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected;
- occurs when the Vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to
know that further operation would damage the Vehicle;
- is caused by inadequately secure cargo;
- is caused where applicable, by anyone who lacks experience operating a manual transmission;
- results from your willful wanton or reckless act or misconduct. Your purchase CDW is void if you
fail to notify us and the police of any accident involving the Vehicle.
You agree to provide auto liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, us, and the
Vehicle. You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to others. Where state law requires us
to provide auto liability insurance, or if you have no auto liability coverage, we provide auto
liability insurance (the “Policy”) that is secondary to any other valid and collectible insurance
whether primary, secondary, excess or contingent. The Policy provides bodily injury and property
damage liability coverage with limits no higher than minimum levels prescribed by the vehicular
financial responsibility laws of the whose laws apply to the loss. You and we reject PIP,
payments, no-fault and uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage, where permitted by law. Our
insurance coverage in any loss investigation conducted by us or our insurer. Giving the Vehicle to
unauthorized driver terminates our liability insurance coverage, if any.
Seatbelts and Child Seats
State laws require the use of seatbelts and child restraint seats. Seatbelts and child restraint
seats can save lives. We urge you to use them. To avoid serious injury or even death, use child
restraint seats only in the back seat of the vehicle. Children under 3 years old must be transported
in safety seats that meet the federal standards required by law. Older children who do not use child
restraint seats should ride properly buckled-up in the back seat. Policies and Suitability of
No refunds are given for late arrival or early turn ins.